To make the stay their stay at Nelpura a thrilling experience, guests have ample opportunities to engage in various other activities.
• Village Walk: Guests have opportunity to interact with local people and get to know Kerala rural life from close quarters. A visit to the 500-year-old temple in the village is an unforgettable event. of the village is exciting.
• Cycling Trips: Cycle ride along the canopied banks of the lake is a refreshing experience. Nelpura arranges group cycling (around 50 members) along the narrow strips running through the lush paddy fields, to provide the guests an opportunity to feel the pulse of the Kerala countryside.
• Entertainment: Traditional Kerala dance forms like Kathakali, Bharanatyam , Mohiniyattam etc and Classical Indian Musical performance can be arranged at the Homestay on prior request from the guests.
• Mehandi: Women guests, on request, get a chance to learn Henna designs on palms.
• Kerala Dress: Opportunity to purchase and try traditional Kerala clothing.
The fishpond adjoining the homestay is ideal for angling.
• Keralan Cuisine Cooking Classes: In the evenings or on weekend the guests, if inclined, can take a course in Kerala cooking.
• Houseboat Cruise: Houseboats will be arranged for cruise in the backwaters.
Laundry management, Medical facilities (on call), Pick up facilities (meet, assist, pick up & drop at Air port or Railway station)
• Lunch Cruise: On prior booking Nelpura Heritage Homestay also provides lunch cruise to tourists. Tourists passing by Alleppey will be picked up in country boats to the homestay for lunch with the family. The guests can relax, refresh and avail the facilities of the homestay for three hours. (PS: Service will not be available for walk in customers)